Taste The Wines From Fielding Hills
Our Tasting Room is open 11:00am-5:00 pm, seasonally. Please call (509-888-WINE (9463)) or check this website for updates.
2017 Tasting Room Schedule:
- April – Open Friday through Sunday
- April 21, 2017: Release of 2016 Fielding Hills Winery Chenin Blanc
- May 4th – June 4th – Open Thursday through Sunday
- June: Starting 6/8/17 open 7 days a week through October
- June 8, 2017: Release of Fielding Hills Winery Riverbend Rosé
ENJOY THE VIEW
Lake Chelan has been an integral part of the Wade family for generations. Mike Wade spent his summers along the shores of Lake Chelan as a young man. When Mike and Karen started a family they continued this tradition. It was a natural fit to combine two of the family’s passions, making great wine and Lake Chelan. It was fate that their winery would grow along those same waters. In 2014 the doors to our current tasting room and production facility were opened. A five-minute drive from downtown Chelan, the tasting room provides a 270-degree view of Lake Chelan. Join us at the tasting room and pair world class views with our world class wines.
We create an experience to match the special wines we share with you. Enjoy our highly rated wines, small production lots, and occasional library vintages while drinking in our views. We offer a changing tasting menu as well as wine by the glass. Along with the wines, guests have the option to enjoy small bites of delicious cheese, crackers, chocolates, and charcuterie.
Please note the following information regarding our tasting room:
- Fielding Hills is a nonsmoking facility.
- Due to liability, we do not allow guest dogs/pets on the winery property.
- GROUPS – We ask that groups of 7 or more make a reservation at least 24 hours ahead. On Saturdays, groups are normally scheduled at 11 am or 1 pm. For a group reservation email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-888- WINE (9463)