Taste The Wines From Fielding Hills
For the foreseeable future, Fielding Hills Winery will be adjusting our hours of operation and our product selection (food, tasting, glass pours, bottle-only purchases, etc) to best align with state and federal guidelines while offering our staff and guests the safest and most enjoyable experience we can. Below are our current and planned hours of operation, please call the winery (1(509)888-WINE (9463) with questions or comments. We appreciate your patience and business during this process. Changes in days and times may be necessary to comply with State and Federal guidelines. We apologize for any inconvenience
May 1 – May 31st:
- Pick- Up Hours — please note, curbside orders must be placed 1 hour prior to pick-up to allow our staff time to safely gather your order. Please call 1 (509) 888 – 9463 (WINE) to place an order and schedule a pick-up.
- Monday – Thursday from 9 am – 4 pm
- Friday – Saturday from 1 pm – 4 pm
- CLOSED: Sunday
- Delivery and Shipping — We can deliver wines to the Greater Wenatchee and Chelan areas. Outside of these areas, we are able to ship via FedEx Ground or if you prefer, Next Day Air.
June 1 – June 30th:
We are working with a local economic task force to ensure a collective approach to expanding our hours and allow for walk-in tastings and services. Check this page for future announcements.
ENJOY THE VIEW
Lake Chelan has been an integral part of the Wade family for generations. Mike Wade spent his summers along the shores of Lake Chelan as a young man. When Mike and Karen started a family they continued this tradition. It was a natural fit to combine two of the family’s passions, making great wine and Lake Chelan. It was fate, that after 14 years of making wine without a formal tasting room or commercial space, their winery would grow along those same waters. In 2014, the doors to our current tasting room and production facility were opened. A five-minute drive from downtown Chelan, the tasting room provides a 270-degree view of Lake Chelan. We invite you to join us in the tasting room and pair world-class views with our world-class wines. We create an experience to match the special wines we share with you. Enjoy our highly rated wines, small production lots, and occasional library vintages while drinking in our views. We offer a changing tasting menu as well as wine by the glass. Along with the wines, guests have the option to enjoy small bites of delicious cheese, crackers, chocolates, and charcuterie.
Please note the following information regarding our tasting room:
- We love animals, especially dogs however due to liability, we do not allow guest dogs/pets on the winery property.
- Fielding Hills is a nonsmoking facility.
- GROUPS – Groups are welcome. However, so we can better serve you we do require that groups of 7 or more have a reservation at least 24 hours in advance. On Saturdays, groups are normally scheduled at 11 am or 1 pm. For a group reservation email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-888- WINE (9463)