The 2019 harvest is behind us, we have tucked the barrels away for a long winter’s night and are looking forward to enjoying the holidays with our friends and family. Throughout the busy holiday season, we invite you to join us with your loved ones at the below events or, spread the joy with some of our special holiday discounts!
- Fall Barrel Weekends – November 29th – December 1st.
- Join us in Chelan for two tasting options; our Signature Tasting or a Syrah Vertical Tasting. (Additional discounts below)
- Norwood Wine Bar – December 6th from 4:30 pm to 7 pm.
- Pick up your holiday wine orders and gift packs while enjoying a special FHW tasting of a Cabernet Sauvignon Vertical.
- November to February – Tasting Room open Friday – Sunday – Chelan, WA
- PLUS Wednesday before Thanksgiving and additional days during New Years Week
- Winterfest – January 17th – 26th – Chelan, WA
- Winemaker Dinner at the 909 in Old Burien – January 26th – Burien, WA
- Red Wine and Chocolate – February ALL MONTH at the tasting room – Chelan, WA
- & so much more… check our calendar (here) for more events!
Gifts and Discounts
- Fall Barrel Weekend – November 29th – December 1st, wear a Holiday Sweater into the winery and receive 10% your wine order!
- Gift a Road 27 membership – you can give the gift of a membership with a start and an ending date.
- Gift a concierge tasting and tour – Call the winery and bring a group in for concierge tastings, customizable food, and wine pairing options available.
- Give a Gift Card – A gift card to Fielding Hills Winery is applicable to any purchase! Order Gift Cards Here
- Pay it forward – If you have a friend coming to our tasting room just call us and we can arrange for you to surprise them with a glass of wine from you!
- Ask about our unique cult wines – Concentric Wine Project