Road 27 membership means you are among a group of like-minded individuals who are interested in gaining firsthand access to our wines, as well as to the events and experiences we host to celebrate this special place. But we also like to think of it as an ongoing invitation to visit and celebrate wine with us, to be a part of our growing family
Based upon current production volume limits, the club is currently closed to new members. We anticipate increasing membership when the increase in production occurs with the 2014 vintage release estimated to be March of 2018. If interested in joining please follow the link below or call 509-888-WINE (9463).
Members receive an allotment of the new vintage prior to its release to the public. Complimentary tasting at the Tasting Room for the member and 1 guest and 10% off all wine and merchandise purchases. There is one annual pick up or shipment.
Membership in 2017 include:
- 1 – 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 – 2013 Cabernet Franc
- 1 – 2013 Merlot
- 1 – 2013 Syrah
- 1 – 2013 Tribute
- 1 – bottle selected by winemaker Mike Wade from our winery library
Retail Value- $236
Member Cost is $205.00 (approximately a 13% discount) plus tax and shipping.
When you join online you will be charged for the current allotment and it will be shipped to you.
Please call the winery if you have questions 1-509-888-WINE (9463) or email Road27@fieldinghills.com
The fine print
– Upon joining you agree to the following:
– You will receive and be charged for your first allotment upon joining. Membership is for 1 year minimum from joining date. Should you choose to cancel within the first 12 months a $50 administration fee will be charged.
– Your credit card will be charged each year on or around March 1.
– If you request to pick up your allotment we will hold your wine at the tasting room for up to 3 months after club release. If it is not picked up by that time we will ship it to you and charge your account shipping costs.
– Complimentary tastings are limited annually to a total of 10 without bottle purchase and are for wine club member and 1 other guest per visit, not to exceed 2 per visit.
– Tasting room waived tasting fees do not apply for wine club members discounted bottle purchases.
– Changes to account (i.e. shipping or pick up, address updates) must be made prior to February 15 annually. Any changes made except cc updates after cards have been charged and or labels printed will incur $10 change fee.
– Fielding Hills Winery reserves the right to make changes to the policies of this wine club as needed.