Fielding Hills Winery is proud to announce an addition to our team. Don Elsing has joined Fielding Hills as our new tasting room manager. Elsing has a wealth of knowledge and established himself as a trailblazer in the NW wine industry. Previously, Don oversaw the national award winning wine cellar at Sun Mountain Lodge, which contains 3500+ bottles focusing on Northwest wines. He is also a sought after judge for many prestigious wine competitions. Owner/Winemaker Mike Wade states, ” Don fits in perfectly with our mission to provide outstanding wines with a quality tasting room experience”.
Accolades during Don’s time at Sun Mountain Lodge include:
· 2008-2015 Washington Wine Grand Award: Washington Wine Commission
· 2008-2015 Award of Excellence; Wine Spectator
· 2012 Best Northwest Wine List, Wine Press Northwest
· 2010 Washington Wine Restaurant of the Year; Washington Wine Commission
· 2010 Wine Hospitality Award West Coast, California, Hawaii, Idaho,Oregon, Washington; Wine Hospitality Award ; Santè Magazine
· 2009 Wine Hospitality Award West Coast, California, Hawaii, Idaho,Oregon, Washington; Wine Hospitality Award ; Santè Magazine