OUR WINE CLUB
There are a lot of wine clubs out there…
At Fielding Hills Winery, we made premium red wine first and then we worried about selling it. After five years of commercial production and hearing many wine club stories from you, what you liked and didn’t like, we designed the wine club you wanted.
Mike always says, “Our wine begins at Riverbend Vineyard,” so that is where our wine club starts, on Road 27, the Wahluke Slope address of Riverbend Vineyard. We see the Road 27 Wine Club as a journey together: you commit to your allotment and we take you down the road with us on this wine making adventure.
Here’s how it works:
- You pay a $25 one-time, non-refundable fee. Fees are put in a CD with interest donated annually to a philanthropy. Currently it is Cancer for College, www.cancerforcollege.org
- You custom design your annual allotment from three bottles to as many cases as you want.
- Memberships are not designed to be shared.
- Your fall allotment (September) of the newly released vintage is guaranteed available until November 30 each year.
- You receive 15% discount on your annual allotment.
- You receive first notice to participate in or attend any events we produce.
- If you are in Wenatchee and our crazy schedule permits, we will welcome you to the winery. (We don’t have an official tasting room at this time.)
- You may reorder wine for your own use at any time after your fall allotment and receive 15% discount, but availability is not guaranteed.
- You may decline your allotment for two vintages and not lose your place in the club.
Please contact Karen at email@example.com to be added to the waiting list or order and indicate an interest in joining as soon as there is an opening.